The draft of the new Code of Good Governance is available to read here. We welcome your feedback. The consultation ends 3 February 2017. A press release detailing the changes to the code and the consultation process can be found here
Good Governance: a Code for the Voluntary and Community Sector (the Code) is just as it says, a code of governance written for voluntary and community organisations.
- By the sector, for the sector
- Six key principles explain good governance
- Points out important legal requirements
- Gives suggestions on how to apply the principles in practice
- Jointly owned by NCVO, ACEVO, SCC, ICSA & WCVA
- Supported by the Charity Commission and the Clothworkers’ Company